Who are we?
CareerBuilder Employment Screening is the trusted leader in background screening. We partner with thousands of clients to assist them with completing background checks, drug testing, and occupational health testing for their candidates. CareerBuilder Employment Screening is a critical piece of the process helping our clients match the right talent, with the right position, at the right time.
We are proud to be an award-winning leader in the background screening industry! We were the first in the business to receive the Number 1 recognition not once, not twice, but THREE times by HRO Today Magazine as the BEST Background Screening Provider. Our success comes from our people. CareerBuilder Employment Screening values a culture of growth not only for the business, but for its employees.
What’s the role?
The Supervisor will be responsible for providing supervisory direction, general guidance, and coaching to members of the department, as led by the Department Manager. The Supervisor will support training and development for specialists and team leads. A successful Supervisor will champion the subject matter of the department as well as artfully handle people management.
- Leads and supports the daily operations of a team of 20-25+ of employees
- Meets with specialists to recognize good behaviors, provide coaching on needed improvement, and ensure action and follow up plans are created as needed
- Completes and maintains department scorecards for each employee as they relate to attendance, production, and other necessary reviews
- And more!
What can we offer you?
- COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE. Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, Paid Holidays, generous 401K match!
- FUN/ENGAGING WORK ENVIRONMENT. Work in a lively, collaborative open office environment!
- STRONG LEADERSHIP! Our leadership is committed to developing CBES employees and are always willing to lend a hand.
- AND MUCH MORE!
What do we need from you?
We need people who enjoy working in a fast paced, production driven environment! People who will work hard and have fun doing it! We need people who work well under pressure, like to be challenged and understand how critical it is to get the client experience right!
Oh, we need this stuff too….
- High school Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in a job whereby attention to detail is required
- 1-3 years previous lead/supervisory experience in high volume/fast paced environment required
- 1-3 years of related experience to include exposure to data entry and/or data integrity preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy required
- Ability to retain information easily and consistently preferred
- Professional phone demeanor skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently required
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills preferred